Shop at our Bookstore:
VIEW YOUR CART
Order Securely Online 24/7
or Call 1-902-963-2389
Mon-Fri 9AM-6PM (AST)
Note: All prices in US Dollars
ArchivaLife - Lifeline Edition
The key to the ArchivaLife system is their patent-pending timeline that allows you to focus on details that are often missed with scrapbooking or photo albums alone. The LifeLines Edition makes it easy to create an enduring and unique personal life story in a compact edition that is lighter-weight and simple to take with you.
The ArchivaLife LifeLines Edition provides the same high-quality product as their Classic Edition but without the LifeImages scrapbook and Archival case. It includes our exclusive personal timeline, which documents your personal history decade-by-decade and adds richness to your family life by capturing your personal details for generations to come.
LifeLines is a visual depiction of your life that displays details on multiple life categories including your schooling, career, hobbies, friends, family, faith and much more. It’s easy to use – guiding and prompting you to document your entire history by filling in primary details so you can accomplish it quickly and in short spurts.
Tell your story in a lovely format which will be preservered for generations.
Collect the facts, events, and stories of your life with the ArchivaLife LifeLines Edition.
The LifeLines Edition includes:
* The patent-pending ArchivaLife timeline for your handwritten details
* Archival-quality pages that are acid-free and lignin-free to ensure it will last for generations
* A classic design with high-quality, sturdy construction that is appropriate in any home office, library or living room
* Thoughtful life experience prompts to ignite your memory
* A lovely leather-touch binding that is designed to last
Who is this product for:
* Families – perfect family project for an enriching family reunion or holiday activity
* Parents/grandparents/aunts/uncles – the chance to connect and bond with younger generations
* Memoir writers – important first step that makes writing accessible, not intimidating, and easy because it takes very little time
* Amateur genealogists – natural extension of your research that leaves future generations personal details, photos and more in-depth knowledge of any individual